Saturday, February 1, 2014

being glad even when I'm not

The other day I heard a story about two kids in my angel's first grade class, just a little crush thing between two students, stupid drama stuff.  And I said, "THAT is why I'm so glad that I have a child that is completely oblivious to anything social!"  And maybe it is true that I am glad that I don't have to worry about little kid crushes, but really I am just trying to find any reason that I can be glad and not sad that my little angel has no close friends other than his siblings.  Because, to be honest it almost breaks my heart every day when I ask him who he played with at recess and he says he played by himself.  But I am so grateful for his close relationships with his brother and sister.  They are the greatest playmates and they truly love to play together.  I know our children were all sent to us because our Heavenly Father knows and loves them and us.

No comments:

Post a Comment